Why are Worm Castings great for Lawns?
Worm castings can be used directly on top of the soil or as a worm tea. They tend to sit on the top of the soil and will naturally aerate your soil. When left alone they will result in a lush green lawn. Worm tea can be applied directly to your lawn. Unlike chemical fertilizers, you do not need to worry about it burning your lawn. When it is in a liquid form it absorbs quickly and the nutrients are absorbed.
- No smell
- Protects your root system.
- Protects against potential plan diseases.
How do you use Worm Castings on your Lawn?
- Spray lawn twice a week during the spring time.
- Established – Top dress with 10 lbs. Circle M Castings per 100 sq. ft. and water well.
- New – Great for seed and sod. us 10 lb. Circle M Castings per 100 sq. ft. Broadcast seed into seedbed, rake in and water. use ⅛ inch CircleMCastings to sod bed surface, apply sod and watch grow.
- Have troubled areas in your lawn? Loosen soil and top dress with 1/4 - 1/2" of Circle M Castings. Water well 3 - 5 times.
Purchase Circle M Worm Castings at your local garden center.