Why are Worm Castings great for Vineyards?
Soil health is extremely important for vineyards and vineyards tend to place some of the heaviest demands on the soil. When worm castings are placed in the soil at planting the physical, biological and chemical properties of soil can be revitalized. Worm castings can also be made into a tea and utilized through irrigation systems a few times a year.
- the availability of nutrients that naturally occur in the soil.
- consistency in color, yield, and color.
- root penetration, establishment, health, and vigor.
- reduce vine loss.
- increase Brix content.
- with root development.
- reduce soft canopy growth.
- lessen the need for pesticides.
Additional benefits include:
- No smell from the fertilizer.
- No change in taste to your grapes.
Our African Nightcrawlers are raised in a state of the art temperature and humidity controlled environment. They are fed our proprietary grain based feed formula and given the absolute best soil to live in. We do not use any fillers in our product and we believe you won’t find a better premium worm casting. We are now offering bulk one-time orders or discounted contract purchases. If you are looking to buy in bulk, contact us to place your order.